Sad Love Quotes

“To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love’s kiss”
-Enchanted
“Two hopeful hearts, two lands apart, together there’s no end, to what our dream can start”
-Pocahontas
“A dream is a wish your heart makes”
-Cinderella
“I’m wishing for the one I love, to find me today, I’m hoping, and I’m dreaming of, the nice things he’ll say”
-Snow White
“With every kiss, we’ll promise this, we’ll find a way to light the dawn of all we wish”
-Pocahontas
“Trust in me, just in me, shut your eyes and trust in me, you can sleep safe and sound, knowing I am around”
-The Jungle Book
“Can you feel the love tonight, you needn’t look too far, stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are.
-The Lion King
“Where the dream takes you, where your heart longs to be, when you finally found that place, you’ll find all you need”
-Atlantis






























more

Popular Posts